Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Professional ballroom dancer


If I didn't work in MI I think I would like to be a professional ballroom dancer. 

I saw a job advert for a professional ballroom dancer today. 

Of course I can't dance, however there is enough of it on television to be able to figure it out, and the costumes are splendid, although it doesn't look as though there is much ballroom in the trousers I would have to wear. It might not be referring to that type of ballroom, the advert could mean a ball room, or ball pit, although how you would be expected to dance in one of those, I have no idea.

I think that dancing in a ball pit might contravene elf and safety rules, but then I am up for almost anything that upsets elfs and safety. Although strictly not dancing, some of the things to do in an empty ball pit could be:


  1. arrange all the balls in colour order
  2. practise Jack Black ball pit diving
  3. hide under the balls and leap out and frighten people passing by
  4. wear a pretend shark fin and swim through the ball pit
  5. steal all the yellow balls


When it came to pay day I would refuse the pay, as being a ball pit annoyance would mean that I would have an apartment full of yellow plastic balls.

That would be payment enough.

@FlashmanVCKCB

1 comment:

  1. Sequinned dress and high heels with fag ash down the right thigh?
    So what's white and sticky as it slides across the ballroom floor? Come Dancing heheehee

    ReplyDelete