Translate

Saturday 6 April 2013

Lawn engineer


If I didn't work in MI I think I would like to be a lawn engineer. 

I saw a job advert for a lawn engineer today. 

I don't have a lawn as I live in an apartment and I have no idea what a lawn engineer would have to do, but I could be a lawn arranger. I imagine that a lawn arranger would have to do grass things such as:


  1. arranging the blades of grass for elderly people so that they would have perfect lawns
  2. arranging the blades of grass at major sporting venues into chequered patterns
  3. arranging the blades of grass on the side of the road so that they were in height order
  4. arranging the blades of grass randomly for people who don't care about their lawns


When it came to pay day I would refuse the pay, as being a lawn arranger would mean that I could watch sports on TV and I could say "I made those patterns".

That would be payment enough.

@FlashmanVCKCB

No comments:

Post a Comment