Translate

Friday 5 April 2013

Cat wrangler


If I didn't work in MI I think I would like to be a cat wrangler. 

I saw a job advert for a cat wrangler today. 

I don't have a cat, but there are plenty about, so getting a cat would be pretty easy with the help of cat treats and other persuavive techniques. 

I am not sure exactly what a cat wrangler would be expected to do, but I imagine it would be something to do with organising formation display teams of cats. I can imagine having to perform with the cats at large venues, each cat with his wrangler all doing cat things such as:


  1. synchronised cat sleeping
  2. synchronised cat backside licking
  3. synchronised cat sleeping
  4. synchronised cat eating (not eating the cats)
  5. synchronised cat sleeping


When it came to pay day I would refuse the pay, as being a cat wrangler would mean that I would have a free cat.

That would be payment enough.

@FlashmanVCKCB

No comments:

Post a Comment